Why Hire Us?
When you need an attorney’s help in metro Detroit, there is no shortage of options. Brown Borkowski & Morrow differentiates itself from other law firms, making it an excellent choice for your legal needs.
Experienced: Our experienced attorneys have decades of legal experience and often represent clients in high-stakes matters and understand what it takes to be a top lawyer in their practice areas.
Successful: We measure our law firm’s success by the outcome of our clients’ cases and how satisfied they are with the results. It may sound simple, but many attorneys define success solely by the dollars their firm brings in – not whether their clients are truly satisfied with the outcome and the service and counseling that was provided.
Responsive: Our clients often tell us that they are impressed by how responsive we are to them, personally, as well as to developments in their case. They view our responsiveness favorably compared with attorneys they have worked with in the past or with horror stories they have heard from family and friends.
Caring: We care not only about your case, but also about the community we live and work in. Brown Borkowski & Morrow staff members commit to volunteering their time at least once every quarter. Whether we are volunteering for local youth sports teams or participating in Adopt a Family, we understand that it is a privilege to live and work in metro Detroit.
Read on to learn our mission statement, which every attorney and staff member at Brown Borkowski & Morrow has agreed to uphold.
Brown Borkowski & Morrow‘s philosophy of practice is embodied in our mission statement:
- To empower our clients to make intelligent and informed decisions by educating them to understand the legal and procedural issues involved in the case.
- To give clients professional advice well-based upon the law and local practice.
- To be forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of the client’s goals.
- To negotiate with poise, patience, firmness, commonsense, and creativity.
- To litigate thoroughly, based on a coherent well-prepared case. To treat clients, opposing counsel, witnesses, judges, magistrates, guardians and court personnel with civility and respect.
- To stay abreast of recent court rulings, statutes, and enjoy professional relationships with court staffs.