Brown Borkowski & Morrow
Mary A. Mahoney
- Business and Commercial Litigation 30%
- Employment and Discrimination 35%
- Criminal Defense 30%
- General Corporate and Real Estate 5%
Mary Mahoney graduated from the University of Michigan and from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in Detroit. She was admitted to the bar and the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan in 1988.
95% of Ms. Mahoney's practice involves litigation, which includes employment law, criminal cases, family law, and business transactions.
Ms. Mahoney has also volunteered for the Detroit Jazz Festival, since 1991, and currently serves as Director of Transportation for the event.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1988
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: Economics
- Major: Linguistics
- University of Detroit, Detroit, Michigan
- M.B.A. - 1988
- Michigan, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1988
Current Employment Position
- Premier Autoworkers, Inc., General Counsel, 1995 to 2005
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
- Alpha Phi Theta